Looking for a Bloomington Employment Lawyer?
Contact Attorney Paul Lelii Today.
Employment Law Experience Matters.
The Paul Lelii Law Office is experienced in all aspects of employment and labor law. Paul Lelii is an well-respected labor law attorney who will listen to you and care about winning for you.
Bloomington MN Employment and Labor Lawyer
Serving Bloomington MN and Surrounding Communities.
A Results-Driven Labor Law Practice
Attorney Paul Lelii delivers tangible results.
Our law practice serves hard working people who need effective representation in matters surrounding employment law and labor law. Our clients are good people in need of employment legal help. It is our job to serve them.
Attorney Paul Lelii has been representing wrongfully fired employees since 2004.
You deserve the best emplyment law representation available. Experience, reliability, and results. Reach out so the Paul Lelii Law Office can help fight for you. You’ll have someone in your corner to fight for your case if you have been wrongfully fired from work or injured at work.
Experience matters. The Paul Lelii Law Office is where you will be best represented. Paul Lelii is an attorney who will listen to you and care about winning for you.
LET PAUL LELII TAKE AWAY THE STRESS OF DEALING WITH YOUR EMPLOYER WITH HIS EMPLOYMENT LAW CLAIM PROCESS:
1. CONTACT US.
2. TELL YOUR STORY TO US. All information provided is confidential.
3. WE EVALUATE YOUR CASE. There is no attorney fee to have your case evaluated.
4. WE ENTER INTO A FEE AGREEMENT. Depending on the nature of the employment matter, Paul Lelii will represent you under either a contingency fee agreement or an hourly fee agreement.
5. WE EITHER FILE SUIT OR PREPARE THE PROPER FORMS FOR FILING A CHARGE WITH THE EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION OR STATE HUMAN RIGHTS AGENCY.
6. YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE ENTIRE PROCESS AND MAKE THE FINAL DECISION TO SETTLE YOUR CASE.
THE PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM PROCESS IS SIMILAR EXCEPT THE PRESENTATION IS FIRST MADE TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY, THEN TO A COURT.