Paul Lelii is known for diligently preparing employment law matters and his willingness to process his cases from start to trial, and appeal. Employers understand the stakes of their exposure when a competent lawyer presents a detailed presentation of the facts and law in a lawsuit, they then have to ask, is it worth fighting the Paul Lelii Law Office?
Let the Paul Lelii Law Office be your voice in redressing your wrongful termination so you can spend your time searching for other employment.
If you have been wrongfully fired/discriminated against you’ll need an attorney who has been taking on employers since 2004. GET AN ATTORNEY WHO WINS. Get your free consultation: 1-888-401-LAW1
1. CONTACT US.
2. TELL YOUR STORY TO US. All information provided is confidential.
3. WE EVALUATE YOUR CASE. There is no attorney fee to have your case evaluated.
4. WE ENTER INTO A FEE AGREEMENT. Depending on the nature of the employment matter, Paul Lelii will represent you under either a contingency fee agreement or an hourly fee agreement.
5. WE EITHER FILE SUIT OR PREPARE THE PROPER FORMS FOR FILING A CHARGE WITH THE EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION OR STATE HUMAN RIGHTS AGENCY.
6. YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE ENTIRE PROCESS AND MAKE THE FINAL DECISION TO SETTLE YOUR CASE.
Paul Lelii Law Office Website Disclaimer
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements. Opening, viewing and using this website does not create an attorney-client relationship.